Mission, Vision and Core Values
We are an emergency animal hospital and provide veterinary emergency and critical care:
- For pets, because they deserve the best possible veterinary care 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- For local veterinarians, who want the best possible care for their patients when their surgery is closed, and
- For clients, who need the peace of mind that comes with knowing their sick or injured pet is in good hands.
- Our vision is for all pets to have access to the highest quality veterinary care at any time of the day or night and to be recognised as a leader in veterinary emergency and critical care.
- To be an environment of continuing professional development and learning so that we can ensure the best possible outcomes for our patients.
- We are supportive, respectful and kind
- We teach and learn without judgement
- We act honestly, collaboratively and with integrity
- We embrace diversity, inclusivity and authenticity
- We prioritise health and well-being
Our Purpose – Cause – Passion
To make a difference in our patients, their families and our team lives.
- Provide the highest quality client and patient care after hours.
- We save lives and give pet owners and referring vet’s peace of mind.
- Compassionate care for every species.
- We understand that every animal and their humans are individuals and our treatment plans are tailored as such.
- We focus on Mental health and wellbeing.
- We embrace diversity, inclusivity and encourage people to be their own unique and authentic selves.
- Our culture is to be unique and progressive.
- We strive to have strong supportive relationships with the Canberra Veterinary community.
Our passionate, highly skilled team guarantees to always treat your pet with the greatest respect for their wellbeing.